Concrete Contractor MN And WI
Able Concrete has been a leading concrete contractor in MN & WI for over 2 decades. In these 2 decades we’ve learned quite a bit about providing the highest level of service to our clients. After completing more than 8600 jobs in the Minnesota & Wisconsin areas, we stand ready to handle all your concrete needs. Whether you’re looking for a small sidewalk repair, or a large commercial paving job, Able Concrete has the experience and know how to get the job done right, the first time.
Concrete Contractor Services
Reputable Concrete Contractor MN
When you’re looking for a concrete contractor, we understand that you have all sorts of options in the Twin Cities Metro area. Before you hire a company to perform concrete repair or replacement around your home or commercial property, keep the following tips in mind to ensure that you’re not being taken advantage of.
- Discuss potential problems – Ask your potential driveway contractor how they will handle potential problems. Your prospective concrete installer should start by offering ways to avoid common issues. A contractor with significant experience has likely encountered a variety of issues and should be sufficiently prepared to deal with whatever may arise.
- Guarantee – Most reputable concrete contractors will offer some sort of guarantee for a specific amount of time. Make sure to get this guarantee in writing so that in the event of problems you’ll have documentation to backup your position.
- Ask for references – Ask your potential contractor for references and follow up with these individuals. Ask detailed questions about quality of work as well as any follow up that had to be completed once the job was complete.
- Ask about the concrete pouring process – Concrete work requires significant patience and time. When discussing your project with potential contractors, ask for specifics about their pouring process. Your contractor should start by compacting the soil, then adding tightly packed material. You should also ask about whether your contractor will be using rebar grids to give your concrete surface additional strength and stability.
- Weather – Some concrete contractors may discount the importance of weather when pouring concrete.The reality is that weather is extremely important to ensure a quality finished product. Contractors should strive to pour on sunny, dry days and no professional contractor should recommend pouring concrete if the ground is frozen, or if it’s raining.
- Pictures of previous jobs – Any well respected contractor should have pictures of previous concrete jobs readily available. Once you’ve seen pictures, ask for contact information for these customers. If the contractor is hesitant to provide this information, then it may be time to look elsewhere for a more professional concrete contractor in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area.
- Licensed / Insured – Before handing over any type of money, or signing a contract it’s best to ensure the contractor is properly licensed and insured. Ask for documentation to ensure that the contractor isn’t providing false information. Many companies claim to be licensed and insured, but simply are not.
Contact Able Concrete Today to Schedule a Free Consultation
At Able Concrete, we’re proud of our stellar track record among our many customers in the Twin Cities Metro area. We have over 20 years of experience, are fully licensed and insured and are in good standing with our local Better Business Bureau chapter. Should you be interested in any type of concrete repair or replacement, we would be happy to come out to give you a free estimate. To schedule a consultation with one of our expert concrete contractors, give our office a call today at 651-688-3048. We look forward to working with you soon.